Download this information as a PDF here.
We are pleased to have you visit and we are doing our utmost to make your holiday safe and pleasant. We ask that you read the following with the understanding that these policies may change as we are informed of new conditions. All staff is trained with the new cleaning protocol in place and will wear masks and gloves. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
The governor is requiring people in California to wear face coverings. Please click here to read the Face Cover policy.
- If you are paid in full, please check in at the Office window. Check in time is 3PM for cabins and yurts and noon for RV sites and tent camping. Check out is at 11:00 AM. Sorry that at this time we cannot offer any flexibility for those times as we need all available time to be sure your lodging is fully sanitized. Your check in/out instructions will be posted on the door of the Office if you arrive after 5PM..
- All of the standard ways to protect public health apply outdoors as well as indoors. Please maintain 6 feet of physical distance at all times and wear your own mask to cover your nose and mouth. We are only able to supply masks for our staff. Guests will need to supply their own masks.
- Not feeling well? Please do not visit. If you have symptoms of a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please stay home.
- Maintain your own personal hygiene like washing your hands often. Hand sanitizer stations are available. We will supply soap and toilet paper however, we encourage you to bring your own supplies, including hand sanitizer and sanitizer sprays or wipes, if possible as supply and demand changes rapidly.
- Picnic tables will be cleaned before your arrival. Because they are outdoors and susceptible to environmental changes, we encourage you to clean the picnic table surface and benches before each use with your own sanitizer.
- Visitors may find limited restroom and shower services available in order for us to maintain cleanliness standards. We ask for your patience if waiting times are longer than usual for use of the restrooms.
- Currently our convenience store has limited supplies, however please check back here before departing home as we are stocking as quickly as possible. Please bring all groceries and other supplies until we notify you of available groceries and supplies in our store. We will limit the number of guests in the store at the same time to allow social distancing.
- The Deli and seasonal pool, playground and gold panning will be closed until further notice. All on-site activities will be limited according to COVID-19 restrictions which means some game areas may also be closed.
- Prepare before you visit:
- Check what’s open before leaving home. Your favorite trail or recreation area may remain closed, or need to be closed on a temporary basis, to prevent crowding and protect public health.
- Plan ahead and come prepared as service levels may be different than you are accustomed to including bathroom facilities in other locations outside of our Resort.
- It is wildfire season. Please remain safe and vigilant to ensure forest health and safety. Do not start fires in undesignated areas. Ask if we are allowing outdoor fires before you strike a match. If permitted, make sure you are building a campfire properly and that you have water or an extinguisher on hand. Before you leave the campfire site, ensure the campfire is out. If it’s too hot to touch, it’s too hot to leave.